Monday, October 10, 2011

Back the to news room!

I have been too busy lately that I was not able to post current happenings but I’m now back and would gladly to share anything that interest me and that I think would interest a lot too.
So many things had happen for the fast months but I think one that strikes the most is the death of Apple’s Cofounder, Steve Jobs. His death has rocked the world. Many will be affected by his lost, a lot mourned together with his family, close friends, and colleagues, they have considered Jobs as another scientist who have contributed a lot in the field of computing.
Everyday, many things are happening around the world and I hope that in my own special way I can also share my views and these current events so stay tuned and wait for my posting…I’m back to the news room!